Neck tension, headaches, menstrual cramping, low back pain, knee pain etc, have been successfully treated using acupuncture and herbs for thousands of years with no side effects.
Although structurally your system might show imbalances on an x-ray or MRI the cause of pain is most often INFLAMMATION around the site, which is an immune response. This is why it is important to know how your whole body is functioning on an initial treatment. From your bowel movements, to sleep, to foods, these all play a factor in how your body develops pain.
Why choose Acupuncture before medication?
- The body is made to heal itself
- Treating your whole system provides lasting results.
Acupuncture is clinically proven to support the White Blood Cells so the immune system can fight off inflammation, as well as raise Endorphin levels so the body can manage the pain with no side effects. The mind and emotions are often affected when pain is involved, so Acupuncture will raise serotonin levels in the body so the mind can relax and the body can heal.
- Additional modalities for pain management include:
- Custom formulation programs
- Dietary evaluation and recommendation
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Lifestyle and Activity recommendations
Chinese Medicine is well known for the treatment of pain, and with good reason, because it works!